Mineral Liquid Powder Foundation (17 Shades)
Silky, mineral-enriched liquid foundation with broad spectrum sun protection. Glides on and sets to a soft, powder finish. Perfects complexion and protects against future damage. Great for all skin types and provides medium to full coverage.
- Cream to powder
- Matte finish
- Medium to full coverage
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Formulated without parabens, gluten, phthalates, sulfates, GMO's, fragrance, silicone, oil, wax, talc, dye, alcohol, barley, corn, oats, rye, soy, spelt, or wheat
- Not tested on animals and vegan
- Made in the USA
- 1.0 fluid ounce
- Fair: Light with a warm, yellow undertone
- Linen: Light with a neutral undertone
- Cream Beige: Light/Medium with a neutral, warm undertone
- Tender Beige: Light/Medium with a neutral undertone
- Vanilla Cream: Light with a neutral, yellow warm undertone
- Almond: Medium with a neutral, yellow green, warm undertone
- Sandy Beige: Medium/Deep with a neutral, golden warm undertone
- Porcelain: Light with a neutral, pink cool undertone
- Pale Beige: Medium with a neutral, pink cool undertone
- Cameo Beige: Light/Medium with a neutral, cool undertone
- Natural Beige: Medium with a neutral, brown cool undertone
- Nude Beige: Medium with an olive undertone
- Light Nude: Light with a neutral undertone
- Sunlit Beige: Medium/Deep with an olive brown undertone
- Warm Nude: Light/Medium with a golden undertone
- Soft Tan: Medium/Deep with a golden undertone
- Natural Tan: Medium/Deep with a golden undertone
Choosing Your Shade:
Remember your skin tone and undertone are not the same. Skin tone can change over time for a variety of reasons, but undertones remain constant. By looking at the color of your veins on the inside of your wrist, you can identify your undertone. If your veins look greenish, then you have a warm, yellow/golden/brown/olive undertone. People with blue or purplish-looking veins have a cool, pink/red undertone. If you have a neutral undertone, then your veins may appear colorless, match the color of your skin, or can look both green and blue.
Exclusive Multi Mineral Complex (Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Chloride) helps protect skin and complements any complexion. Vitamins A, C & E provide antioxidant protection.
How To Use:
Apply directly onto moisturized skin or over a face primer. Using a foundation brush, sweep onto skin starting at the center of the face and blending outward and down to the neck.