Cream Lipstick (16 Shades)
**Items designated as "pre-order" are currently not in stock but are available for ordering. They are expected to be prepared for shipment between October 2nd - October 16th. The incoming product has our upgraded packaging design and final cost.
Opulent, creamy, intensely-pigmented formula bathes lips with moisture. Glides over lips with powerful and enduring pigments and a blend of moisture-rich oils, butters and waxes to help lips remain supple, comfortable, and soft. Antioxidant Vitamin E helps keeps lips protected, conditioned, and hydrated throughout the day.
- FINAL SALE ITEM
- Soft, cream finish
- Opulent, color saturated formula
- Easy, smooth application
- Formulated without parabens, gluten, phthalates, fragrance, sulfates, GMO's, corn, alcohol, latex, barley, wheat, oat, spelt, or dye
- Not tested on animals, vegan, and Prop 65 compliant
- Made in the USA
- 0.12 ounce
- Audacious Azalea: Rose with warm, brown undertone
- Belle Berry: Deep Plum with a brown undertone
- Cheeky Chestnut: Nude brown with a warm, yellow undertone
- Classic Cranberry: Plum red with a cool undertone
- Darling Dahlia: Pink coral with a warm undertone
- Lustrous Latte: Brown with neutral undertone
- Magical Mauve: Pink with a cool, neutral undertone
- Naughty Nude: True nude with a neutral undertone
- Parisian Pink: Pink with a warm, brown undertone
- Precious Pink: Pink with a neutral, brown undertone
- Rambling Rose: Neutral rose with a plum undertone
- Rebellious Red: True red with a neutral, brown undertone
- Refined Red: True red with a cool, blue undertone
- Regal Red: Pink red with a cool undertone
- Seductive Scarlet: Brown red with a warm, yellow undertone
- Vivacious Violet: Plum with a cool, violet undertone
Argan, Olive, Meadowfoam, Camelina, Grape Seed, Murumuru & Macadamia Seed Oils help keep lips healthy and moist. Mango and Shea Butter hydrate and condition lips. Squalane & Sodium Hyaluronate help keep lips full and younger-looking.
How To Use:
Apply directly onto center on lips, blending outwards, or use a lip brush for more precise application.