New! Dual-Activ Powder Foundation (4 Shades)
Highly pigmented, jet milled powder foundation. Use wet or dry to minimize flaws and even tone.
- Pressed powder
- Matte finish
- Medium coverage
- Sponge included
- Formulated without parabens, gluten, phthalates, oil, fragrance, sulfates, dairy, alcohol, barley, corn, oats, rye, soy, spelt, or wheat
- Not tested on animals and Prop 65 compliant
- Made in the USA
- 0.35 ounce
- Soft Beige: Light with a neutral, pink cool undertone
- Cream Beige: Light with a neutral, yellow warm undertone
- Tender Beige: Light/Medium with a neutral undertone
- Medium Beige: Medium with a neutral undertone
Choosing Your Shade:
Remember your skin tone and undertone are not the same. Skin tone can change over time for a variety of reasons, but undertones remain constant. By looking at the color of your veins on the inside of your wrist, you can identify your undertone. If your veins look greenish, then you have a warm, yellow/golden/brown/olive undertone. People with blue or purplish-looking veins have a cool, pink/red undertone. If you have a neutral undertone, then your veins may appear colorless, match the color of your skin, or can look both green and blue.
Squalane is a non-comedogenic moisturizer and helps prevent the appearance of dryness.
How To Use:
Swirl a large brush onto powder and tap off excess. Apply over entire face. Use sponge, wet or dry, for more coverage.